University of Puerto Rico (787) 764-0000
M. G. Domínguez-Bello, M. E. Pérez, M. C. Bortolini, F. M. Salzano, L. R. Pericchi, O. Zambrano-Guzmán, B. Linz (2008) Amerindian Helicobacter pylori strains go extinct, as European strains expand their host range. PLoS ONE 3(10): e3307 http://www.plosone.org/article/info%3Adoi%2F10.1371%2Fjournal.pone.0003307
- Guihua Gong (with Qin Wang, and Guoliang Yu), Geometrization of the strong Novikov conjecture for residually finite groups. J. Reine Angew. Math. 621 (2008),159–189.
- J. R. Carrion and C. Pasnicu, Approximations of C*-algebras and the ideal property, J. Math. Anal. Appl., 338 (2008) 925-945.
- Francis N. Castro (with Ivelisse Rubio, Gary L. Mullen and Carlos Corrada), Dickson permutation polynomials that decompose in cycles of the same length. Finite fields and applications, 229–239, Contemp. Math., 461, Amer. Math. Soc., Providence, RI, 2008.
- Francis N. Castro (with Ivellise Rubio, Puhua Guan and Raúl Figueroa, On systems of linear and diagonal equation of degree $p\sp i+1$ over finite fields of characteristic $p$. Finite Fields Appl. 14 (2008), no. 3, 648–657.
- Francis N. Castro (with Oscar Moreno), Optimal divisibility for certain diagonal equations over finite fields. J. Ramanujan Math. Soc. 23 (2008), no. 1, 43–61.
- Italo J. Dejter, Perfect domination in regular grid graphs. Australasian Journal of Combinatorics 92 (2008), 99-114.
- I.J. Dejter, SQS-graphs of extended 1-perfect codes, Congressus Numerantium, 193 (2008), 175-194.
- Italo J. Dejter, (with C. C. Lindner, M. Meszka, and C. A, Rodger),Corrigendum/addendum to: “Almost resolvable 4-cycle systems” [J. Combin. Math. Combin. Comput. 63 (2007), 173–181]. J. Combin. Math. Combin. Comput. 66 (2008), 297–298.
- M. R. Emamy-K, (with M. Ziegler), On the coverings of the $d$-cube for $d\leq6$.Discrete Appl. Math. 156 (2008), no. 17, 3156–3165.
- Alexander Kelmans (with Alexander Postnikov (MIT), Generalization of Abel’s and Hurwitz’s identities, European Journal of Combinatorics 29 (2008) 1535 – 1543.
- Valentin Keyantuo and Mahamadi Warma (with Ralph Chill), Generation of cosine families on $L\sp p(0,1)$ by elliptic operators with Robin boundary conditions.Functional analysis and evolution equations, 113–130, Birkhaeuser, Basel, 2008.
- Valentin Keyantuo (with Carlos Lizama), Mild well-posedness of abstract differential equations. Functional analysis and evolution equations, 371–387, Birkhäuser, Basel, 2008.
- José A. La Luz (with David Allen), A counterexample to a conjecture of Bosio and Meersseman. Toric topology, 37–45, Contemp. Math., 460, Amer. Math. Soc., Providence, RI, 2008.
- Pericchi L.R. (with Liu G. and Torres D.) (2008) “Objective Bayes Factors for Informed Hypothesis: Completing the Informed Hypothesis and Splitting the Bayes Factors”. In the book: “Bayesian Evaluation of Informative Hypotheses” Chapter 7. Editors: Herbert Hoijtink Irene Klugkist and Paul A. Boelen. Publisher: Springer, pp. 131-154.
- Pericchi L.R. (with Cook JD;) (2008) Information and Cross-Entropic Aproaches, In: Lauretto MS; Pereira CAB; Stern JM (Org.), Bayesian Methods and Maximum Entropy Methods in Science and Engineering – 28, Melville: AIP- American Institute of Physics, 2008, v 28, pp 278-285.
- A. Kelmans, Packing 3-vertex paths in cubic 3-connected graphs, arXiv:0801.1239v1 [math.CO] (2008) 1-24.