|Address|| College of Natural Sciences
Department of Mathematics
17 University Ave. Ste 1701
San Juan, PR 00925-2537
|Office||NCN II C-171|
|Telephone||(787) 764-0000 88268|
Ph.D. , Vanderbilt University, 2007
Index Theory, Coarse Geometry, Geometric Analysis
- Shan, Lin; A concentration theorem of (R,p)-anders on Hadamard manifolds. Commun. Math. Res. 32 (2016), no. 2, 97–104.
- Shan, Lin; A class of metric spaces which do not coarsely contain expanders. Commun. Math. Res. 30 (2014), no. 3, 284–288.
- Shan, Lin; Wang, Zheng; Locally compact groups and property A. Adv. Math. (China) 42 (2013), no. 6, 837–841.
- Shan, Lin; Approximation properties and generalized rapid decay. (Chinese) Chinese Ann. Math. Ser. A 34 (2013), no. 5, 621–626; translation in Chinese J. Contemp. Math. 34 (2013), no. 4, 381–386.
- Shan, Lin; A concentration theorem of expanders on Hadamard manifolds. J. Funct. Anal. 263 (2012), no. 1, 109–114.
- Shan, Lin; An equivariant higher index theory and nonpositively curved manifolds. J. Funct. Anal. 255 (2008), no. 6, 1480–1496.
- Shan, Lin; Equivariant index theory and non-positively curved manifolds. Thesis (Ph.D.)–Vanderbilt University. 2007. 80 pp. ISBN: 978-1124-46919-5,
- Shan, Lin; Wang, Qin; The coarse geometric Novikov conjecture for subspaces of non-positively curved manifolds. J. Funct. Anal. 248 (2007), no. 2, 448–471.
- Shan, Lin; Reducing subspaces for a class of analytic Toeplitz operators on the bidisc. (Chinese) J. Fudan Univ. Nat. Sci. 42 (2003), no. 2, 196–200.
Selected Grants and Awards