Workshop on Dynamics, Control and Numerics for Fractional PDE’s
Date: December 5–7, 2018
The workshop topics are Dynamics, Modeling, Control Theory and Numerical Analysis for Fractional PDEs. We encourage graduates students, postdocs and early career researchers to attend. The workshop will be held at the Hotel Embassy Suites, Isla Verde, Carolina. Travel information can be found on the hotel website.
- John Burns (VIRGINIA TECH) – High Order Approximations for Modeling and Control of PDE Systems.
- Zhen-Qing Chen (UNIVERSITY OF WASHINGTON) – Fundamental solutions to time fractional Poisson equations.
- Max Gunzburger (FLORIDA STATE UNIVERSITY) – Analysis and approximation of nonlocal anomalous diffusion models with application to obstacle and coefficient identification problems.
- George Karniadakis (BROWN UNIVERSITY) – TBA
- Irena Lasiecka (UNIVERSITY OF MEMPHIS) – Mathematical theory of evolutions arising in flow structure interactions.
- Ralph Smith (NORTH CAROLINA STATE UNIVERSITY) – TBA
- Enrique Zuazua (Deustotech-Bilbao & UAM-Madrid & LJLL-UMPC-Paris) – Control of some models in population dynamics.