Next August Oscar González will begin studies in the Ph.D. from the University of Illinois, Urbana Champaign with a Sloan Scholarship from the Alfred P. Sloan Foundation MPHD program.
- A divisibility approach to the open boundary cases of Cusick-Li-Stanica’s conjecture. Authors: Francis N. Castro, Oscar E. González and Luis A. Medina. Cryptography and Communication, 7(4), 379-402, 2015.
- The $p$-adic valuation of Eulerian numbers: trees and Bernoulli numbers. Authors: Francis N. Castro, Oscar E. González and Luis A. Medina. Experimental Mathematics, 24(2), 183-195, 2015.
- New families of balanced symmetric functions and a generalization of Cusick, Li and Stance’s conjecture Authors: Rafael A. Arce-Nazario, Francis N. Castro, Oscar E. González, Luis A. Medina and Ivelisse M. Rubio. Designs, Codes and Cryptography, 2 (2017). doi: 10.1007/s10623-017-0351-7.
- On the tree cover number of a graph. Authors: Chassidy Bozeman, Minerva Catral, Brendan Cook, Oscar E. González and Carolyn Reinhart.Involve, 10(5), 767-779, 2017.
- Generalized exponential sums and the power of computers Authors: Francis N. Castro, Oscar E. González and Luis A. Medina.
To appear in Involve.
- On smoothing singularities of elliptic orbital integrals on GL(n) and Beyond Endoscopy Authors: Oscar E. González, Chung Hung Kwan, Steven J. Miller, Roger Van Peski and Tian An Wong.
- Diophantine equations with binomial coefficients and perturbations of symmetric Boolean functions Authors: Francis N. Castro, Oscar E. González and Luis A. Medina