Workshop on Dynamics, Control and Numerics for Fractional PDE’s
Date: Postponed due to Hurricane María.
Location: Hotel Caribe Hilton in San Juan
The workshop topics are Dynamics, Modeling, Control Theory and Numerical Analysis for Fractional PDEs. We encourage graduates students, postdocs and early career researchers to attend. The workshop will be held at The Hotel Caribe Hilton in San Juan. Travel information can be found on the hotel website.
- Wolfgang Arendt (UNIVERSITAET ULM, GERMANY)
- John Burns (VIRGINIA TECH)
- Max Gunzburger (FLORIDA STATE UNIVERSITY)
- George Karniadakis (BROWN UNIVERSITY)
- Irena Lasiecka (UNIVERSITY OF MEMPHIS)
- Ralph Smith (NORTH CAROLINA STATE UNIVERSITY)
- Marius Tucsnak (UNIVERSITÉ DE BORDEAUX, FRANCE)
- Enrique Zuazua (Deustotech-Bilbao & UAM-Madrid & LJLL-UMPC-Paris)
If you do not see your name in the list of Participants below, and you would like to register, then send the following information to email@example.com
- Subject: Registration to DyCoN-F-PDEs
- Full name and surname
You will receive a confirmation email.
Deadline for registration: August 31, 2017